My website address is: https://www.alifeafterpink.com, and this blog is run by myself, Joanna Lawrence.
How I use your data and why?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website:
I may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to the blog or newsletter.
I automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, I will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. I may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
I may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
Who I share your data with
I do use third party providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective
What rights you have over your data
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
This policy was last amended on 27th February 2019 and will be updated regularly.